Right to Know
Request Information About SARAA.
Welcome to SARAA’s Right-to-Know request center. In accordance with the Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law of 2008, the following is the Susquehanna Area Regional Airport Authority’s (Authority) policy for requests for public records.
All public records requests must be filed in writing. Please use the links below to submit an information request online or download a printable Right-to-know Request Form to mail or fax to our attention. Forms mailed or faxed must be legible so that we can move forward with your request as efficiently as possible.
Printable Request Form
To Request a Public Record:
Mail Form to:
Attn: Camille Springer
Open Records Officer
Harrisburg International Airport
One Terminal Drive, Ste 300
Middletown, PA 17057
Or Fax To: 717-948-4636
*Please include a cover sheet addressed to the attention of the Open Records Officer
The Open Records Officer(s) will do the following upon receipt of your request for a public record:
- Make note of when your information request is received
- Determine the appropriate response under the Right-to-Know law
- Return a response to your information request within 5 business days
The Authority may charge for the following fees with regard to a request for a public document:
- The actual cost of postage.
- Fees for photocopying, printing from electronic media or microfilm, copying onto electronic media, transmission by fax or other electronic means, and other means of duplication. The Office of Open Records for the Commonwealth of PA has the option to establish fees for agencies such as the Authority, and if the Office of Open Records established such fees, then the Authority must charge fees based on those established by that Office.
The Authority may impose reasonable fees for official certification of copies, if the certification is at the request of the requester and for the purpose of legally verifying the public record.
If a record is only maintained electronically or in other non-paper media, duplication fees shall be limited to the lesser of the fees for duplication on paper or the fee for duplication in the original media, unless the requester specifically requests for the record to be duplicated in the more expensive median.
Prior to granting a request for access to a public record, the Authority may require the requester to prepay an estimate of the fees authorized under the Law, if the fees required to fulfill the request are expected to exceed $100.00.
Questions regarding our Right-to-Know request for public information policies can be addressed to:
SARAA Open Records Officer
717-948-3900 ext. 4642
Alternate SARAA Open Records Officer
717-948-3900 ext. 4700