Capital City Airport
Information About CXY.
CXY is HIA’s sister airport in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania, offering general aviation services to the business communities of Dauphin, Cumberland and York counties. CXY averages more than 25,000 corporate, charter and private aircraft operations every year.
• Airport Code: CXY
• Latitude: 40 degrees, 13.3 minutes
• Longitude: 76 degrees, 51.09 minutes
• FAA-manned control tower, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (normal hours)
• Airport elevation 347′
• Runway 8-26: 5,001 by 150-foot paved, lighted runway
• Runway 12-30: 3,778 by 100-foot paved, lighted runway
• ILS precision landing system on Runway 8
• Total airport acreage: 273
Find Upcoming Events
Check out the latest news and events from Capital City Airport.
Dine, Stay and Explore
Find local dining, lodging, events and more to enjoy during your stay.
A private aviation company providing charter flights, aircraft maintenance and aircraft management services.
Cargill Aeronautical Academy
An FAA-approved flight training school providing experience with a diverse fleet of aircraft.
Aircraft and Avionics
An avionics shop servicing Class 1, Class 2 and limited Class 3 electronics.
Visit CXY’s FAA contract air traffic control tower for CXY instructions and safety alerts, FAA notices and everything you need to know to perform operations safely at CXY.